free website stats program 2009 ultra two-tone $19,989.00 | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 ultra two-tone $19,989.00

Trek

I've been calling every dealer within 5 hours of me and that's the lowest deal yet, should I keep haggling or jump on it before it's too late. Opinions anyone? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

It's out the door plus taxes, no abs, no security, total should be about 21,400 altogether. I think I'm going to go Wednesday and put money down to hold it. Should be able to pick it up next week. Oh and yes I have knots in my stomach this will be my first Harley.

That's a good price but I doubt you'll have ABS or security. If you have both of those then you have a good deal IMHO. Still OK even without those two items.

You could always get them to give you something. Like when I traded, mine had the alarm, so I said, "Give me a garage door opener and the siren for the alarm and you have a deal." They wanted me to pay the install labor and I told them no, I wasn't paying anything for the installs. They finally agreed and I'm riding the 09 with the garage door opener and siren and 14 k miles since November 1.

My opinion of a good deal is when you're happy with the deal. Don't really worry about what someone else says. Someone will always say, "Well, I could have gotten it at ??? for less." Bah Humbug"

If you're happy, that's all that matters. Believe me, you will love the 09 UC, I know I do mine.

:USA

Last edited:
Without ABS or security, it is a good deal, but not unmatchable. If you want a 09 Ultra, the price is right. Question is do you want ABS? Lots of different opinions on this. Most opinions and mine included it was a deal breaker. I have it and am very glad I do. Others say not. If you don't care to have it then buy the bike and enjoy. There might be a slight better deal, but then maybe not. It is a good price.

Question is do you want ABS? Lots of different opinions on this. Most opinions and mine included it was a deal breaker. I have it and am very glad I do. Others say not. If you don't care to have it then buy the bike and enjoy.

I am with you on that one walleye, I really love the ABS brakes on my bike and wouldn't have bought if my Ultra had not had them. Still like you say, like oil, there are many conflicting opinions on ABS.

:USA

Thanks for the input guys I appreciate it. I do have them down to 19,500 but I think that's about it. Hey Buddy is that the flame blue on yours? I'm looking to get the flame blue with pewter pearl.

I have the flame blue with pewter pearl and love the bike. I have about 8000 miles on mine now and can't get enough of riding it. You will love the 09! If it's an early model 09, make sure it has the upgraded jiffy stand bracket. You'll know if it has or not the first time you lift it off the jiffy stand. If it's a lonnngggg way up...it doesn't.

Thanks for the input guys I appreciate it. I do have them down to 19,500 but I think that's about it. Hey Buddy is that the flame blue on yours? I'm looking to get the flame blue with pewter pearl.

Yep, flame blue on mine. Yours is going to look great with the pewter, too.

Rise safe and join your local HOG group. If the one in your area is anything like mine, it;s a great group of folks and a lot of fun.

Buddy

Back