free website stats program 2009 Ultra Classic | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 Ultra Classic

I bought a 2009 ABS Ultra today! Happy Birthday to me! It's my first Harley too I traded in a 2004 GW1800A. The dealer had some demo bikes and there wern't any Classics or ultras there but I did have a chance to ride a Road Glide, and it was impressive. No where near as much power as the Wing but 100% more comfortable. I'll pick up this beauty sometime this week. It's the same color as NT6977's

Tattooz

Hello all, first post here !

I am headed out tomorrow morning to put my deposit on my Black 09 Ultra Glide Classic
I will be watching this and other threads about the bike and will let you know my experiences as well.
I went ahead and put it down as my bike, as I probably will be riding it all night tonight in my dreams !

Well, I've now had my 2009 Ultra for just over a month and 1100 miles. Had the 1000 mile service done yesterday. Like Tatooz, I traded my GL1800A in on the Ultra. The Ultra rides smoother than the 1800 and it handles better in that it turns quicker and really holds it's line in a corner. Yes it's not turbine smooth like the Wing and it doesn't have the power of the Wing but, in the real world, it has more than enough power to scare the crap out of me any time I want. And, it feels like a MOTORCYCLE...not a car! The more I ride it, the more I love it.

Well I dropped by the dealer "just to look" at the 2009 Ultra Classic to see all the changes I'd heard about. Then I saw her, a 2009 Ultra Classic ABS in turquoise and antique white. The most beautiful motorcycle I've ever seen in my life. Pick her up in a few days after they a install Stage one kit, (air cleaner, Rhinehart slipons, SERT), and a few other goodies.

Last edited:
ICongrats I am confident that you will feel that this is the BEST HD You have ever ridden As I definately feel that way!! I can't wait to get on the bike evrey day My wife thinks I am crazy

BuffaloBill
Ride Safe

My 2009 Ultra is on order, I should get it in February, doesnt really matter as winter wil be going on. My big problem is I still love my Road King.

Pick mine up in about two weeks. Black Ice and Blue Ice custom paint. Like the others, I can't hardly wait. I'll keep busy getting my 04 UC ready for a new owner.:D

Back