free website stats program 2009 Ultra Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 Ultra Classic

09ultra

Banned
Well I did it. I pick up my 2009 Ultra Classic tomorrow! It is Black Pearl, which was the same color of my 05 Deluxe. I sold it for what I asked, 15K and am happier than ever. I hope it all works out with the changes. I think most are positive. Wish me luck!:bigsmiley20:

Well I did it. I pick up my 2009 Ultra Classic tomorrow! It is Black Pearl, which was the same color of my 05 Deluxe. I sold it for what I asked, 15K and am happier than ever. I hope it all works out with the changes. I think most are positive. Wish me luck!:bigsmiley20:

Congrats on the new scoot !!!! BTW ---- Nice choice of bike and color!!!!

Congrats! Once you ride it awhile please post an honest assesment of the "improvements", what you think of it and if the problems have been fixed.

I'm debating on selling the 03 Glide Classic and get an 09 Ultra, but all the reviews on-line are just touting the company line - no real honest reviews.

I'm itching for a touring bike....please add your reviews when you get it.....I'm going to rent one over labor day weekend just to see if it's all I think it will be......

I am a little bummed.... the bike was delayed until tomorrow. The one that came was less the ABS. I am suppose to get it tomorrow PM. Different dealer has the bike and suppose to be here, lets hope it is!!!!:newsmile107:

Congrats on the new ride, I'd be really bummed if I had to wait another day. Can't wait to see your reviews.

Back