free website stats program 2009 Sportster 1200 Low Purchase | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 Sportster 1200 Low Purchase

Here's some food for thought from the local dealer.

TaxBackB.jpg

I bought an 08 Sportster last May with no freight/prep fees.

I traded last month to a different dealer for an 09 Streetglide with no fees again and $2000 in dealer cash.

I see a third dealer is offering $1000 cash plus first two maint free. This may be on a touring bike but if Harley is taking in so many sportster in trade, I can't beleive they are not diluting the the price such that they could cut you a deal.

There may be better deals out there. (Just my opinion) Heck you could buy the bike in Wisconsin and pay $500 to ship it for less than the fees you are getting charged in AZ.

I haggled on my 08 883c and got them down from 9875 to 8300 total, that included tax, setup and everything

I bought my Wife a 1200 sporty, 2009, special color all loaded. Sticker on it was $11k and change, got it for $7999 plus freight and a $500 setup. There are plenty of deals out there to be had, you just need to let them know you are a serious buyer not looking to waste your time or theirs and that you are more then willing to walk if you are not happy with the deal.

Back