free website stats program 2009 or 2010 Street Glide | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 or 2010 Street Glide

You should be looking for at least $1500 off the msrp on the 2009 over the 2010. I bought my '09 in Feb. and got $1500 off msrp even then. If all they're willing to go is $200, I'd be lookin' for another dealer. Jmo.

Just traded for a 2009 Road Glide, no cats was one of the items that helped me make the choice, it's a "dealer" bike never titled, only 850 miles on it with Rhineharts, and other extras (4K according to the dealer), for 2500$ less than the "new" 2010. Just wish I could have done a bit better on the 03 Softail I traded, tried to sell it to one of my buddies for what they offered on trade, would have rather someone got a deal on it, than just let the dealer make some $$ off it...I know they will mark it up a couple of grand.....

I have an '09 SG and love it, you should get a better deal than 200 difference between the two. Biglew is right with the major differences between '09 '10. I like the balanced look of 2 into 2, no cat's. I can hear the wine of fifth gear, but it's not that big a deal, can't hear it at all with the radio on. Good luck, keep us posted Tom

In Australia the entire touring range comes standard with cruise, ABS and alarm. One of the reasons I went for an 09 FLHT.

Big thanks for all the responses & advice to my SG dilemma. Ended up going w/the 09 mainly because the dealership worked a better price for my trade-in & I agree w/the posters on the "dual exhaust for baggers" quote. Even though the SG prices were close ($19644 for 09 & $19,875 for 10) these bikes were identical (other than 2010 design changes). Like someone else said too - if you're happy w/the deal...it's good. Now I'm going to ride the (Edit) out of it (well, at least after the break-in period). Thanks again & Godspeed to all!

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back