2009 night rod special

Discussion in 'VRSC Models' started by andrewb, May 18, 2008.

1. andrewb

andrewb Member

Hi, I have ordered a 2009 spec Night Rod Special in Denim. I have also bought a set of Tab Performance baffled pipes for it and would love some feedback from others in terms of noice etc. I would also love to know what the spec changes into 2009 will be. Any Clues? Thanks, Andrew (Australia)

2. Fisher

Fisher Account Removed

I won't find out nything concrete until the dealer show.I haven't even heard any rumors about the '09 stuff.

3. 808riding

808riding New Member

I have also put in a Quasi order in for a 2009 but still no pricing and information on them, for a couple more weeks as I am told, can't wait! :bigsmiley6:

4. 808riding

808riding New Member

I have a 2009 VRSCDX ordered. No real changes except for it has a couple extra horse power. Virtually same bike.

5. MrPonx

MrPonx New Member

Hi,

Where can I order the 2009 model from?

I need a place that can ship internationally.

Thanks in advance

6. MrPonx

MrPonx New Member

The dealers are connected (bahrain and Saudi)

and they still have no idea on when they will be getting it!

7. MrPonx

MrPonx New Member

I see..

would still ove to get a feel of the price at least!

8. Ride n Shine

Ride n Shine Member

Do the TAB air cleaner as well as their engine management black box. I have just done all 3 to 2 of my friends Night Rods plus I put Dynamat under the air box cover and removed the air box lid. Both very very happy with the change.
    The Dynamat is just to keep the induction noise down.:bigsmiley10:

9. andrewb

andrewb Member

I have since found out that '09 spec V-Rods gain ABS for the Australian market, no other changes. When you mention TAB air box and computer mods, do you do these for engine life or performance. I just want noise!!!