free website stats program 2009 National HOG Rally - OKC | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 National HOG Rally - OKC

JDPEagle

Anyone in the southeast planning on attending this one?

We'll probably trailer out there due to work schedules, but would love to know if others are making the journey.

Anyone in the southeast planning on attending this one?

We'll probably trailer out there due to work schedules, but would love to know if others are making the journey.

I'll play devil's advocate here - what does your work schedule have to do with trailering your bikes? You can get there just as quickly on two wheels as four plus the trailer! :s

I'll play devil's advocate here - what does your work schedule have to do with trailering your bikes? You can get there just as quickly on two wheels as four plus the trailer! :s

I was thinking the same thing!

Can't take as much time off as I would like to make the trip on two wheels (don't like long stretches of interstate on the bike... boring). My wife is going as well, so we can split the driving and make it in one stretch. We only have one bike.

So before this gets hijacked into a "riding vs. trailering" debate, any of you fellas planning on going? :D

Can't take as much time off as I would like to make the trip on two wheels (don't like long stretches of interstate on the bike... boring). My wife is going as well, so we can split the driving and make it in one stretch. We only have one bike.

So before this gets hijacked into a "riding vs. trailering" debate, any of you fellas planning on going? :D

Well stated ! Good luck on your trip there and back. Take a few pics. if you can.

Wasn't trying to hijack - just wondered what I was missing. I could care less if someone wants to trailer to something an hour away. I understand we all have our reasons and that's all that should matter.

With my schedule, I can't plan that far in advance but it sounds like fun. My daughter is trying to get a summer "internship" type thing in Norman at the U of OK so I could combine it with a chance to visit her if I can get a good stretch of time off.

I'll keep a subscription to this thread and let you know as the time gets closer.

Back