free website stats program 2009 FXDC is not starting up | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 FXDC is not starting up

I've a 20089 supoer glide custom. It was sitting in my garage for a week and I didnt ride it. Today the weather is nice and when I turned on the bike to start it is not starting up. I checked the lights and blinkers and stuff those are powering up but I'm not able to start the bike

Can someone please assist me in how to start the bike

my motto: if in doubt..read your manual!:D

I myself bought the same bike in the fall..I live in Edmonton Canada..so its been put away since the end of October and yes its been plugged in to keep the battery charged. To tell you the truth, Im scared (Edit)about getting my "beauty" going this spring. coughIm53yearsoldcough I just started riding..all of about 100 miles Ive put on it back then. Never before have a owned a bike..still I just HAD to do it!! My hubby is a pencil pusher, my sons live too far to ask for help..its me and my manual and my cell phone. These were all great tips..even for me. Id like to start customizing my "beauty"..any tips for the seat change w/saddle bags? or should I invest on a windshield first?

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back