free website stats program 2009 FLHR Seat Replacement | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 FLHR Seat Replacement

Over the years with different bike I have had the opportunity of having aftermarket seats. When the seats were of high quality like a Mustang they were quite enjoyable. Right now I am getting my O.E. seat repaired for I do not want to have to break in a new saddle.

I'm about ready to replace my 2-up seat for a Mustang 75466. I'm a bit concerned about dropping $467 before actually putting my behind on it. I'm not so much concerned with riding position changes as I am with overall comfort improvement. If you're a previous owner or current Mustang seat owner. What has your experience been?

Thanks for the help/comments in advance.
I'm on my 3rd bike with a mustang seat. I also had a bike with a Corbin seat. Mustang has better quality control IMHO. I got the studded Mustang seat with a driver back rest for my Ultra FLHTCU and given the chance, I'd do it again. The things that I like about the Mustang is it does not crawl up the tank like stock seat does, it's well made! It fits my bottom, it's comfortable and it's made in the USA.

Back