2009 egc

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by walt5162, Feb 22, 2009.

1. walt5162

walt5162 Active Member

So I walk into the dealership and there she sat.

A 2009 Electra Glide Classic Vivid Black and Pewter Perl! Before I take the plunge.... which I'm very close to doing so!

Are these 2009s all they say they are?

It's winter here so no demo options and I don't want this bike to pass me by. The price is right. They are giving me what I want for my 07 RKC. The stars are lining up nicely.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated!

Walt

2. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Walt,Vivid black and Pewter pearl are a great combo,not to mention that you are smitten by it.So go for it! Play hard to get though and see if they will throw in the extended warranty,or at least discount it:D It is a buyers market!

3. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Haven't ridden an '09 but they have been getting rave reviews in the press and on the forums.

Hard to get - yeah right! You know how hard it is to put on that act when you're in the dealership staring at the bike you've fallen in love with? Good luck - we've all been there!

4. tima

tima Account Removed

I've only had metrics in the past so I can't compare mine to any other HD. This is the most comfortable bike I have ever owned. The power is fine for me stock, I know a lot of guys need to do their mods right away, not me. Scoots me down the road just fine. A couple of my buds that have '03 & '04 UC's love the little changes they've made on my '09. I am truly in love with this scooter!