free website stats program 2008 Ultra harley part # 53303-07 and new seat | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 Ultra harley part # 53303-07 and new seat

is "the little pad" a part you can buy somewhere or something you made. Do you have a pic with the street glide seat on it....thanks

52447-96 $25 ('07 catalog) is the trim piece. The Street Glide seat doesn't go up the tank as far, so the piece is needed to cover the gap. I will send you a pic., I don't have time to resize it for forum right now.
Just noticed, no att. feature for PM. I'll resize and post later.

Here's a picture (I hope) of the Street Glide seat. You can just see the small pad at the tip of the seat.

Moderators, I think I got pic resized to forum spec. Let me know if not. I'm trying to learn windows 7 on my new 'puter. So far it's not a love affair. :newsmile042:

Attachments

• nov15 glide 008.jpg
    nov15 glide 008.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 33
Here's a picture (I hope) of the Street Glide seat. You can just see the small pad at the tip of the seat.

Moderators, I think I got pic resized to forum spec. Let me know if not. I'm trying to learn windows 7 on my new 'puter. So far it's not a love affair. :newsmile042:
Breeze, the picture seems to be okay. I can sympathize with you and Windows. :) Microsoft drove me to Apple. LOL, I never have to fight with my computer anymore.

800 x 600 pixels is forum "friendly" so it is fine Breeze...if you right click on pix, in the properties it tells you the size.:a And Windows 7 you will find is head and shoulders above Vista, and has utility to put in a memory stick to "extend" local memory rather than immediately going to your hard drive. There are also utilities to shutoff some of the excess "baggage" like MSN messaging, malware (some) etc. :56:

Back