free website stats program 2008 Softail Custom | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 Softail Custom

I have an 07 Softail Custom and did a lot of research before buying my exhaust. I liked the looks of the Vance and Hines but they did not have the "Harley Rumble" that I was looking for. I finally found the Bub "7" 2 into 2 pipes and love them. They have that deep rumble that I was looking for. Bub designs the Rienhart pipes. Link to these pipes:

Harley-Davidson Softail

I saved a lot of money by buy the pipes from:
Rob's Cycle Supply North Syracuse, NY (315) 292-6878

I have purchased several items from Rob and would highly recommend his site.

Khrome Werks HP+ for me now.

I think the sound is better (deeper) than the Rush 2.0 I had on before.

Plus the chrome finish is excellent.

I have v+h big shot staggard they sound great I also have the Screaming Eagle pro Racing Tuner and the Screaming Eagle big sucker air cleaner

I installed the V&H Bigshot Staggered on my 2008 FXSTC along with the V&H tuner and K&N high-flow filter kit. The bike sounds great and runs much better than stock. But I do agree with the suggestion of listening to some different systems before you lay out the cash, good luck with your decision.

I have the V&H Big Radius pipes on my Fatboy, V&H Fuelpak (tight fit) and Screamin Eagle filter. I love the look of the pipes and quite enjoy the dust they kick up over loose ground, the sound is great but a little bit in your face, in fact I've started wearing ear plugs to stop the ringing in my ears after the ride. Performance is spot on!

I have an 08 FXSTC with Rush slip-on's 2.25". I'm very pleased with the sound. If you are going for just mufflers, you may want to consider the Rush. A relatively cheap way to improve the sound of a stocker. Good luck.

I have the rhinehart 2into1 on my 01 roadking very nice there is a mod that makes it a little hotter if you send me a message i would tell ya ,it is not for all ears i do run this big boat alot on the street and every little bit helps at first i was iffy about keeping it on this mild build, street road king sleeper very reliable set up it does not sound like any other pipe i do like the rhinehart slip ons too but want torque to pull the weight MB

Back