free website stats program 2008 Road Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 Road Glide

baron

Hello Everyone, my name is Eric and I just purchased a '08 Road Glide. I am wondering if there are any service videos or good manuals that show how to remove the front fairing and do routine service.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

:D

The factory manual is available from your HD dealer and is about the best as far as info.

As far as service help, check out the self help forum in the link at the bottom of tis post.

Glider,

Thanks, I will get the manual from the HD dealer. I am also checking out the Self Help Section.

Appreciate it.

Baron

DO NOT REMOVE THAT FAIRING unless absolutely necessary.You will regret it.There is no routine service that requires it.Please trust me on this.

DO NOT REMOVE THAT FAIRING unless absolutely necessary.You will regret it.There is no routine service that requires it.Please trust me on this.

Take this advice.Unless you have above avg. expierience in electrical repair you will be doing more harm than good.It may look like everything went fine once the R@I is completed however one wire either pulled or pushed in the wrong direction can cause chaffing or a pinch.You wont realize the harm youv done for months or perhaps years.In the event you choose to take it apart, take special care to recognize pinched or wires with an excesive bend along with any indication of rubbing.

Hello Everyone, my name is Eric and I just purchased a '08 Road Glide. I am wondering if there are any service videos or good manuals that show how to remove the front fairing and do routine service.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

:D

1) This forum!
2) HD Service manual
3) Fix My HOG DVD's
4) This forum!

Back