free website stats program 2008 Rear Bremco Brake Recall | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 Rear Bremco Brake Recall

Anyone got any information on this??

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I just got my bike home from the fuel filter recall, a 10G mile maintenance, and they chamfered the rear brake pad because I've had a squeal since day one home with her, and now they have ANOTHER RECALL for the Bremco brakes on the rear for all touring bikes that a friend called me about today when she took her '08 RK in!!! couldn't they have sent that out at the same time so I could have had it done at the same time! GDI!!

Anyone else hear this or gotten any information on it??

TIA,

Tammy

If I'm not mistaken, I think this is a service bulletin, and not an actual recall. I thought it was posted on here, but don't remeber where.

Not all bikes are affected, but if yours squeals they will fix it.

Take a deep breath, relax, now let's talk.

A motorcycle is a complicated machine, a collection of thousands of parts. No machine is 100% reliable for its entire lifespan. The MOCO is identifying problem areas and fixing them. What else do you want? Could it have been done faster? Probably. But the MOCO is run by humans, lots of them accountants and lawyers, so your kidding yourself if you think every problem area is going to be instantly addressed with a full recall.

Hang in there and enjoy your ride as much as you can, when you can. Indulge in something else when it's down for parts/maintenance.

:cheers

Anyone got any information on this??

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I just got my bike home from the fuel filter recall, a 10G mile maintenance, and they chamfered the rear brake pad because I've had a squeal since day one home with her, and now they have ANOTHER RECALL for the Bremco brakes on the rear for all touring bikes that a friend called me about today when she took her '08 RK in!!! couldn't they have sent that out at the same time so I could have had it done at the same time! GDI!!

Anyone else hear this or gotten any information on it??

TIA,

Tammy

IvannaSchpankin :naughty

Maybe this is what you are looking for?

Rear Brake Noise 08-09 Touring - Harley Davidson Community

Back