free website stats program 2008 Harley Police | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 Harley Police

ive never seen anybody get there money back out of all the extras that u put on . one guy told me i could take off what i didnt want and sell it. told him yea u take it off and do it , he couldnt be bothered , well i let that bike go for the price he wanted 4000 to much

It takes a little time for some people to realize they are not getting their money back.

They had another bike there they were selling on consignment. The owner recenlty died in a plane crash(his widow is selling it). He did not even get to ride the bike or see it finished. 2010 with 48 miles. Not my style, but a very nice bike and I bet it moves. My 17 yo son really liked it, second to Hybusa they had. I slapped him on the way out.

2010 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLHTCU for sale in Pineville, North Carolina - CycleTrader.com

Its true, you never get what you put into a bike. You would be much better off buying a screaming eagle so you would get the most back on a purchase but for an flht it could cost 35k easily. I don't think that these are investments that appreaciate. Just plain fun at a price.

Seacoast is one of the biggest suppliers of Police bikes in the northeast. They have lease programs with police departments and usually have a good supply of used bikes back from lease.

Back