free website stats program 2008 FLHX Grip Measurement | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 FLHX Grip Measurement

Hahahaha, It's just sooooo much easier if a link or pics are posted to show others what we are talking about.:s

Good Job!

Doc, if they are the stock FLHX grips, they measure 1 3/8".

Dang, now I have a dilemma. The Crampbuster website has a video that says if your grip is 1 1/8 up to 1 3/8 you get the 1 1/8 model. Then it says if you have an oversize grip "or a Harley" you need the larger model. So if the stock FLHX grip measures exactly 1 3/8 should I get the smaller model? I know I'll most likely end up just calling them but I was hoping to get some input from this forum community first.

Also, what's everyone's experience been with the narrow model vs. the wider one?

Dr. Doo, it's been awhile since I bought mine, but I think it was the larger model. I've been happy with the narrow model. The wider one looks like it might get in the way when I need to really grip the handlebar.

Thanks Mikey. I'm calling them today to make sure I order the right size and I'm definitely getting the narrower one for the same reason you stated.

Back