free website stats program 2008 FLHT 110" TC Panhead Project | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 FLHT 110" TC Panhead Project

Flashback

When I bought my 2008 FLHT last summer I immediately went to the parts counter and orderede all the parts for a complete engine conversion. I put a few miles on waiting for all the stuff to arrive. Then tore the motor down and had my cases bored for the new 110 juggs and that was about as far as I got. Unfortunately I work for the DOD and was ordered back to Iraq so I had a mechanic work on it in his spare time this winter to get it together for me for when I get my 30 day R&R april 26th. We not only did a big bore on it we also converted the rocker tops to a Panhead. They have been sending me oics of the build through out the process so I can sort of be there. Thought you might like to see a big bore pan picture hehe I can hardly wait to get home and drive it!!!!!!!!!!!! My mouths watering just looking at it hehe :D

engine_002.jpg

thanks guys. wish I could have been home to do it myself but fun watching it happen in stages through the pics they send :D

Back