free website stats program 2008 Dyna FXDL Mid Controls | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 Dyna FXDL Mid Controls

ok I'll start searching..did see a piece of this or that..probably need to stop by the HD dealer and get a complete parts list of what's needed ..
Thanks

Have you had a opportunity to try a Dyna with mid controls????
If you try it you may not like it.:nosad

I called my local H-D dealer and asked the parts manager if they had any take-offs from someone swapping out their stock units for my FXD. Sure enough they had some and only charged me $50.00 for the pair. Brand new take-offs ! Nice Guy ! Now I have an alternate location to put my feet on long rides. I have forward controlls as my standard location. I only put them on when I head out for long trips. Good luck!

I called my local H-D dealer and asked the parts manager if they had any take-offs from someone swapping out their stock units for my FXD. Sure enough they had some and only charged me $50.00 for the pair. Brand new take-offs ! Nice Guy ! Now I have an alternate location to put my feet on long rides. I have forward controlls as my standard location. I only put them on when I head out for long trips. Good luck!

It sounds like you got stock mid foot pegs only. The op wants mid controls, shifter, linkage, brake pedal etc.

Back