free website stats program 2007 XL 883 Sportster | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 XL 883 Sportster

This is by far the cheapest Harley that is being made. I am really surprised that you are able to get one for as little as $6,595! This is a great beginner bike for anyone that is just starting to ride or for us women out there. It has a small 883cc engine that produces just enough power to get out of it's own way. Has anyone taken a look a this bike? What do you think of it?

Honestly never ride it even on test riding :) but I am sure,this bike have great performance on the road,with slim body this bike can run out from crowded traffic.
I currently ride same model but different on engine capacity and year,mine is XL1200 2003.

I really like this bike for either someone that is young and unexpierenced on a bike or for a petite woman. I know that I would be alot more comfortable to have my wife on this bike then the one that we have now.

I would be the unexperienced rider that could probably use that bike. I don't own one yet but when I get back from the sandbox I plan on buying a harley, a friend of the family who's been riding a loooooooong time recommended the hugger. Now I know sportsters are generally smaller bikes and I'm 6'2" 180, will I fit??

I'm wondering if the sportster 883 hugger will fit my size, 6'2" 180, I'd go sit on one but someone forgot to ship em to iraq, thoughts?

I'm wondering if the sportster 883 hugger will fit my size, 6'2" 180, I'd go sit on one but someone forgot to ship em to iraq, thoughts?

I'm 6"1" 240 and I ride a 1200R. I fit on the bike fine, I had to get the forward controls put on b/c the mid controls got in my way when i was stopped and my feet were on the ground. but other than that i fit on the bike fine.

rebelbikergal

If you think that your 07 has a lot of vibes, you should try an older sporty with the rigid mount engine. They were not counter balanced either like the "B" engines are. Shake the fillings out of your teeth!:s

Back