free website stats program 2007 Touring Model Electrical Diagnostics Manual | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Touring Model Electrical Diagnostics Manual

sodor

Does anyone know where (or if) I can download a PDF version of the 2007 Touring Model Electrical Diagnostics Manual?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Welcome sodor.Click on the self help tips box at the top of the page.Click on diagnostics and fuel injection and scroll down to #75.That is 04-07DTC Codes and can be printed out if you like.

Thanks for the quick response. I did download the 07 Touring PDF, but I was hoping to locate a PDF for the Electrical (for "light reading"). I see the PDF for "2008 Electrical Diagnostics Manual" posted in the Menu Jump / Download Manual section of the site, and was hoping to find the 2007 version. I don't have a current problem....but I plan on installing the HD Security System with the optional Siren and just wanted to read up on it. From some of the other posts, I know I will need dealer involvement for the FOB assignment, but I was hoping to do all the other stuff myself....and then take (hopefully drive :) the bike to the dealer for FOB assignment. If anyone has come across any gotchas, I'd appreciate a heads-up.

The codes will help if I encounter any problems...but I was just hoping to obtain a PDF version of the 2007 Electrical Diag Manual. I'm somewhat reluctant to pay $60 at the dealer for it :)

Glider, I didn't realize the 2007 electrical manual was included in the download ZIP file. I thought it was only the service manual. Thanks a bunch, it's what I was after. I have one question regarding the HD Security System. Can I install the components (Hands-Free Security Module and Smart Siren II) and then ride the bike to the dealer to do the FOB assignment? The manual talks about Actuation consisting of 1) assigning FOB to vehicle, and 2) entering a PIN. I think I need to "marry" the new module first, and then should I be able to ride the bike to the dealer for FOB assignment?

You can do the installation and then Marry the TSSM and you can ride to the dealer to assign the fobs as long as you get the marrying done correctly.

Glad you got the download too. :D

Ok, installed the new HD security components (HFSM and Smart Security Siren II), went through the steps to marry the HFSM to the ECM, and the bike starts...so far so good. Next step is to take the bike to the dealer to do the FOB assignment (probably 2 weeks time). I assume that the security system is not activated until the FOB assignment or the initial PIN assignment is completed, and I can drive the bike until this takes place. Can anyone clarify this? Thanks.

Back