free website stats program 2007 Street Bob disarming factory alarm | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Street Bob disarming factory alarm

flstc2000

Hi,
I purchased a 07 Street Bob from a SALVAGE auction with out keys. I ordered the key from the dealer but do not have the alarm fob. I used the marrying new TSSM to bike procedure to disarm my full dresser alarm, will the same procedure work on a street bob? Thank you

if u dont have the fob try search for the dealer that sold it n see if they have a record of the original pin n try that, but i believe u will have to replace the security module and the ecm.

There is a way of doing with the turn signal buttons if you don't have the fob. It should tell you about it in the owners manual. If you need more help PM me and I'll see if I can help you out.

If you have the key or even hot wire the ignition switch, try this to get the PIN code. You may be able to access it, worth a try even without the FOB.

Programming / Using Manual Security Code (both FOB's) - Harley Davidson Community

If you have a key or hot wire it and know the code then you will turn the ignition to on, as soon as you turn it on push in both turn signal buttons and the speedo will get dashes in it, use the left blinker button to change the numbers and the right blinker button to move to the next digit. Once you enter all the numbers it will start right up without the keyfob.

to do that you gatta have a pin, no pin no access, if you cant disarm the security system you cant assign a new fob number to the bike cos digital tech wont let you get into the hands free security module it basically locks it for good, the dealer that sold the bike should have a record of the orignal pin.

cant you just get a new tssm and go through the manual marrying process to get the current ecm and new tssm to work ? then you can program a new code

Back