free website stats program 2007 Road King Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Road King Seat

fly4fun

I just purchased a 2007 Road King with a Sundowner seat, it has backrests for me and my passenger. I love the seat but my wife (5'4) says her legs fall asleep. Any suggestions? I could ride for days but she is done in an hour.
Thanks,
Fly4fun

Check that the backs of her legs aren't pinching against the saddlebags/guards. My wife is 5'1" and had same problem. I actually removed saddlebag guards and installed the chrome mounts that they use on the FLHX (streetglide). Also adjusted her footboard height. We then rode over 2700 miles on our trip to Sturgis and around and she never had one problem. Hope that helps.:)

Check that the backs of her legs aren't pinching against the saddlebags/guards. My wife is 5'1" and had same problem. I actually removed saddlebag guards and installed the chrome mounts that they use on the FLHX (streetglide). Also adjusted her footboard height. We then rode over 2700 miles on our trip to Sturgis and around and she never had one problem. Hope that helps.:)
Thanks... I have removed the bars and raised the footboards to their highest levels. What seat do you have?

Thanks,

Avery

Back