free website stats program 2007 Road King Problem | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Road King Problem

silentflyer

Went riding yesterday with a buddy who has a 2007 RK, at somepoint during the ride he noticed the neutral light and the security light "on", he was in gear and riding all seemed normal. He pulled over and stopped, shut the bike down and tried to start it, no joy, the only way it would run is if we unhooked the battery let is sit for about 1 minute, and then it would start/run OK, at some point the lights would come on again. We got it home any shut doen took the unhook battery deal, ideas?

This happened on my 07 street bob. Its likely a loose connection to the neutral sensor. Also the bike would have started with the clutch pulled in, did for mine. No need to pull the batt.

AJ

Codes did show neutral sensor errors, it's under the warrenty so he is headed to the dealer with it, hope they trat him right...Thanks guys..

This just happened to my Dyna again yesterday. Can anyone confirm that the same faulty switch used in the RKs was also used in the Dynas? Also is P/N: 33926-06B the correct replacement for my Dyna? Thanks for all the help.

AJ

Back