free website stats program 2007 RK Custom Before (Pythons) and After (Big Louie's) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 RK Custom Before (Pythons) and After (Big Louie's)

View attachment 17008
Hey scooper, I resemble that V&H remark! :) I too have been thinking of changing things up and going to the Bassani's , really like the look of left and right side headers they're well priced & good quality. But I am also quite partial to the Dresser Dual look. Got an idea...I can make ya a good deal on slightly used V&H DD's;) For now, think I will blend with the masses and stick with my current set up until I get that windfall of cash. Good luck on finding the right set up to go with those killer Big Louie's.

Ha! I do this! Buy a new part, put it on and sell the old. I don't dislike the VH TDs at all. And I had other VH pipes on my previous bike, a Sporty. They were awesome! So I'd definitely be interrested in talking, if you're serious.

That's an interesting idea. I was looking at those last night. My options for tuners are limited, due to the age of my bike. I can get an original FP or PC. I think the FI2000 too.

Back