free website stats program 2007 Night Train Running Bad / Stalling | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Night Train Running Bad / Stalling

P1004 System Relay Contacts Closed
B1145(HFSM) Security Antenna Open

Last edited:
day when a plug wire popped off while riding.

"popped off".? Wow. When I change spark plugs and have to remove the spark plug wires, they are so hard to get off. I have to twist and pull so hard, I feel like I am going to damage the wire.

Sounds like the PC had a problem. Let us know what you find out.

"popped off".? Wow. When I change spark plugs and have to remove the spark plug wires, they are so hard to get off. I have to twist and pull so hard, I feel like I am going to damage the wire.

Sounds like the PC had a problem. Let us know what you find out.

Hoop, try some silicone grease in the boots and rotate them:s

Took the bike up to Americade today running all the stock stuff. Bike was running good, put 250 miles on, with no problems. I definitly think it was the Power Commander, but I still want to know what my fuel pressure is, wish there was an easy DIY. I seen the HD adapters to incorporate a gauge, but could have the dealer do it cheaper than buying all the parts to build my own gauge. I have a Vance & Hines Fuelpak coming tomorrow, and I am going to throw that in with the pipes and exhaust. Hopefully it runs better this time. I know I should have probably used the Doebeck unit, but i had the V&H readily available. oh and by the way, I want to thank Fuelmoto for helping me with my Power Commander map, they were a lot more helpful than DynoJet themselves, and if anyone is looking for a Power Commander I would say get it from them.
WAP.gif

I have a 07 softail custom with V&H big radius pipes, Stage one sceaming eagal open element breather, and the V&H fuelpak. I had problems with the fuelpak and sent it back and got another one. I will say that it has lowerd my temps and really woke up my bike, BUT when I was needing help they were some of the most unreliable people to talk to. They would reffer me to the maps online even when I would tell them that its not right. I am personally saving to get another type of system. I have checked out the TFI wich really stands out on this forum, Also Im looking into the thundermax wich replaces your computer and O2 sensors.

Installed the Vance and Hines Fuelpak last night and gave it a test run today, all i can say is she goes like a raped ape again. Definitely must have been the PCIII that went bad. Tried to contact DynoJet again today and as soon as they knew i was having a problem last week they stopped returning my calls and emails. I have an awesome PCIII door stop for sale if anyone wants it....lol. I plan to get a new 2 into 1 exhaust, just haven't figured out what brand to go with yet, any recommendations? Will probably get Doebecks new tuner when it's ready, and curb the FuelPak.
WAP.gif

I plan to get a new 2 into 1 exhaust, just haven't figured out what brand to go with yet, any recommendations? Will probably get Doebecks new tuner when it's ready, and curb the FuelPak.
WAP.gif

Here is a thread on some 2 into 1. #2 post has sound bites and I put a link with performance info I think as well.
Can search the froum for a bunch of info 2 into 1 or I would recommend asking in a new thread so it's not buried in your current thread. JMO
Glad you got it running great again.

2 into 1 - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited:
Back