free website stats program 2007 heritage head light issue | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 heritage head light issue

2007heritage

First post.

I have a 2007 Heritage with about 30,000 miles on it. The other night the old lady and I were riding and we stopped for a break. After the break I turn the ingintion back on and notice the high beam light was on(on the instrument panel) but the high beam switch was on low beam and the headlight was off but the side lights were on. I then turn off the side lights and the head light came on. Turn the ingintion switch off and flipped the togle switch for the side lights back on. Then turn the ingintion switch back on and the samething. Well this time I turn the high beams on and turn the toggle switch off and the head light and side lights was on but dim. And now it comes and goes. Has anybody had this issue on a heritage?? I think the ingintion switch is going bad. please help!!

OK I got it fixed. It was the headlight plug was bad. When the harley shop replace the bulb they didnt plug it in right and slid one prong behind the plug which causes a lose connection which got hot and melted the plug.

Thanks,

Back