free website stats program 2007 FXSTD Dyno print out | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 FXSTD Dyno print out

Stardoag

Deuce HP 4-15-2008.jpg

2007 Duece with stock engine, Fredom Performance pipes and high flow air filter. Anyone able to post their dyno print outs for comparison?

That's much more than I see out of a stock engine regardless of exhaust and intake.Fuel curve looks good.I cannot read the fine print,what's the correction factor?

I dont see any correction factor.

They used a SE race tuner to completly remap/program the air/fuel ratio vs RPM. I thought it ran good before they did this but after... It runs awsome!!!!!

I dont see any correction factor.

They used a SE race tuner to completly remap/program the air/fuel ratio vs RPM. I thought it ran good before they did this but after... It runs awsome!!!!!

Upper right corner of the sheet.

That's not the correction factor.It's part of WinPep7(dyno operating system) that smooths out the tracing.If you put it to 0 the lines are squiggely for lack of a better word.There should be a line that says correction or corr factor in the printing at the bottom along with the other notes.It is the number used to correct the atmospheric conditions to a standard so tuning done at different times in differing cinditions can be accurately compared.There's another factor that is there but not always printed out.It's the standard used to determine output.I use SAE.There's several others that give differing numbers for the same run.Unscrupulous operators use them to add a couple ponies so they look good.
That's some very impressive torque you're putting down dood.

OK here's one I did for a guy I work with.It's an FLHT with a SE air cleaner and Python slip ons tu8ned with a SERT.It peaks at 73.62 HP and 82.71 Torque.Sorry for the lousy quality but I just took a photo of it.It was the first map I did on the new dyno.

Randysdyno.jpg

The fine print at bottom-->

Run Type: RO, Run conditions: 70.97 deg F, 28.05 in-Hg, Humidity 20%, STD: 1.07, Max Torque = 98.43, Max Power = 82.10, Max *WBC-AFR = 18.00

Back