free website stats program 2007 FXSTB Night Train | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 FXSTB Night Train

This bike looks pretty sweet but I am not too sure that I would like the position that it leaves you sitting in with it's low badlander seat. I really like the colors that you can get and would love to have one in the blue that they show on Harley's homepage. I was king of surprised that this bike is almost $16,000. What do you all think of it?

FXSTBPic.jpg

There is the pic of Night Train. It looks pretty cute, yeah ultra cool, specially it's design. I like this black one better. I doubt if the price has of $16000 has been finalized, quite costly :)

This bike is okay if you are looking for a sport model. I am more into the touring bikes myself but understand why people buy these Harley's as they are a little more affordable. I do have to agree though that $16K for this bike does sound a bit high?

This bike is okay if you are looking for a sport model. I am more into the touring bikes myself but understand why people buy these Harley's as they are a little more affordable. I do have to agree though that $16K for this bike does sound a bit high?
Sport model? ***?

This bike to me represents the barest bome bike you will get from Harley. I like it. As a barhopper, I think it's really sweet.

Would I ride it 1500 miles in the 36 hours? Probably not.

Believe me the bike is worth the money ( which I didn't consider a bad price for all you get ). Think about it, the engine is fuel injected 96 cuid with a six speed tranny and the 200 mm rear tire and all that black in the frame. My color of choice is the pewter and it makes everything else jump out at you.

The reason that Harley (and every other builder out there) makes so many differnt styles of bikes, is that no one bike satisfies every rider.

The Blacked Out Night Train to me is not what I look for in my ride, but I have talked to many that the easy maintaince and dark look is exactly what the were looking for. Thats the beauty of HD, find the one that makes you heart stir and "go get it".

FM

Back