free website stats program 2007 FXST Floorboards? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 FXST Floorboards?

I know this is old but, I found a complete (new Take Off) setup from 09 crossbones on ebay and installed them with no problem at all. Direct bolt on, only thing I had to do was bleed the rear brakes once done. I have ridden at least 1000 miles since installed with no problems. They look good and my ride is a lot more comfortable for me. Saved a lot of money over buying them new from HD. They wanted a lot of money and you have to buy each part seperate. HD techs tried to tell it that it might not work but, just about all softail frames are the same so I figure what the heck and I am very pleased.

Attachments

• 07 softail floorboards 004.jpg
    07 softail floorboards 004.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 07 softail floorboards 003.jpg
    07 softail floorboards 003.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 07 softail floorboards 001.jpg
    07 softail floorboards 001.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 07 softail floorboards 002.jpg
    07 softail floorboards 002.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 43
spelsar,
Do the boards scrape and are you able to push the bike backwards without get your ankles hit by the boards?

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

No problems for me and I am 6 ft tall. I thought about that myself but. The frame on the FXST, FXSTC, Crossbones, Fatboy, Heritage, and Deluxe are all the same so if they work on them why not. The are in the exact same position (location) as they would be on the other bikes. It just took a little getting used to but now, I really prefer them. Much better for those day's when you want to put 600 miles on your bike for a day's riding.

I loke the look of the Half Moon Floorboards. Go to you nearest HD dealer and try it out on one of the forementioned bikes.

Hey Al, Fairfield CT. I am originally from Wallingford CT. Now live in Ga after I retired out of the Army. Cool

Back