free website stats program 2007 Fxdwg Wide Glide | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Fxdwg Wide Glide

I purchased a 2007 FXDWG back in April and already have 10,000 miles on her.

Have made two long trips (DC->SC->Orlando->AL->Atlanta->Hm and DC->AL->Atlanta->Hm) and it was comfortable riding the entire trip.

Only made one "comfort" adjustment: w/o heel stirrups, the 1st trip was trying on my heels and calfs. After that addition: noooooooooo problems and I'm pnly 5ft 8in tall.

Also, spoke with the folks at my dealership and, after these 2008/Anniversary bikes, H-D is supposed to be retiring the Wide Glide :cry

The 2008 only comes in one factory paint: the two tone anniversary scheme . . .

The WG is a very popular bike IMO. I had one and they ride and handle good. The new ones with the 49 MM front ends probably handle even better.

I've had my scoot for just over 16 month, have 13,000+ miles on her and have enjoyed the ride.

Recently rtn'd from another road trip ( DC->SC/Myrtle Beach->Hm): 1400 miles of sun and fun . . .

Love my WG,I would consider changing it for the new heritage softail,but money and my WG speak against it!

bought one in april... love it. has the 103ci with a power commander. just got back from 1700 mile trip. averaged 45 mpg. (edited) was sore but I think that would happen anyway.....:bigsmiley40:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back