free website stats program 2007 FXDL Low Rider | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 FXDL Low Rider

tambermn

This bike looks awesome, has anybody had one before? Are there any underlying problems with this particular model? It has a 1584 cc Twin Cam 96 and low-rise handlebars, which I think is a great feature.

I like the look of this bike and have read reviews that say that it handles well. Personally I don't like that type of handlebars though because they're just not comfortable for me. I guess to each their own though because I hear that they are selling quite well.

My husband has been on this bike before and he loved it, he keeps trying to convince me to buy one but I'm not too sure the handlebars are going to comfortable for me I have short arms.

I love my low rider, one of the best bikes I have ever owned. I have not found any underlying problems with it as of yet. I will continue to watch this thread and let you know if anything comes up.

I have a pewter pearl low rider and it is the finest bike I ever owned. It has precise handling and the ergonomics of the bike are well- suited to anyone looking for a comfortable ride

Getting a new 2007 FXDL on Monday. Can't wait. Stage II exhaust, air filter kit, black box computer tuning. Should have a little extra kick!

Last edited:
Ordered one for March!!! Red pearl &black pearl. Let the dealer store it for the winter. Been paying on it since Oct. Ride Safe Brother

had an '06 1200 sportster low. it would bottom out on all but the smallest bumps.
very harsh ride also. maybe take it for a test ride and make sure suspension is okay for you.
good luck

Had my Lowrider now for a month. I love it What a different ride than my Sporty. No problems or noises that I can tell. Did get the extended warranity. Ride Safe Doug

Getting a new 2007 FXDL on Monday. Can't wait. Stage II exhaust, air filter kit, black box computer tuning. Should have a little extra kick!

im looking to buy one real soon, what did you pay for yours so i know im not getting screwed.

Back