free website stats program 2007 FXD Dyna Super Glide | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 FXD Dyna Super Glide

Rent, borrow, steal - whatever it takes to spend some time in the saddle of the bikes you're considering. Websites and forums can only get you so far and then you've got to go out and ride!!

I should know - I've been researching my next Harley for months now and only have it "narrowed" down to four models. So much work yet to be done - I can't wait!!

I purchased my FXDC last October and have no complaints. In fact, I love it! I know I made the right choice for me. The bike was loaded with chrome extras, but I have since added a lot more. I bought my '07 at year-end prices and saved about $3000.00! Good thing, since I have already put that amount back into the bike. Hey, it's winter here in Ohio and what better way to get through the cold months, than customizing!

I ride a 2007 Superglide Custom,it cost me here in N,Ireland over £9000.00 sterling that in dollars would over 18000.00 Dollars.
But its worth ever penny (Cent)
Wolfy
bikepics-1200541-full.jpg

Has anyone looked into this bike yet? I was just on the Harley website doing some research on the new bikes since I really don't know much about them yet. This bike looks good and has a decent 1584cc, 96 cubic inch V-Twin engine! What do you all think of this bike?
Hi BikerChick,

I've had my Dyna Super Glide Custom since October of 2007 and love it! I think it is one of the best choices that HD offers. Great handling, great look right out of the box, and at a price that allows you to make it what you want it to be. That's a photo of my bike under my handle... Since purchasing the bike I have put a couple thousand into it in chrome. I have quite a bit more to do, including a new paint scheme, but that's all part of the fun. Riding and wrenching...

I ride a 2007 Superglide Custom,it cost me here in N,Ireland over £9000.00 sterling that in dollars would over 18000.00 Dollars.
But its worth ever penny (Cent)
Wolfy
bikepics-1200541-full.jpg
Beautiful ride Irishwolf...

I love my 2007 Super Glide Custom, and couldn't be happier with my choice of this model. I did get a great price by buying mine at model year-end last October. I saved about $3000 US by waiting until the dealership was really eager to make the deal. I've already put a couple thousand dollars back into her with chrome and extras.

Enjoy your new ride and be safe!

I had to pass a big rig on a steep incline yesterday. First time I've even needed to get my FXD up into 5th gear. When I looked down I was topping 80. Not a shake at all. I was pretty impressed.

I just bought one in December. I wanted the custom but the price was right on the FXD. I put about 2,000 into it and I'm still on it for under 13,500. It's my first Harley but I'd have to say it's a good choice. Short money for a big bore and you can dress it up. I'm loving every minute of it now that the weather is good! I'm only 5'7" and found that it's the perfect height for me. Plenty of power and it sounds awesome with the cycle shack slipon mufflers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ride a 2006 superglide custom. It's a great bike, handles great and is long haul comfortable. The only change I'd make is a tank mounted speedo which Harley did for the '07 model.

Back