free website stats program 2007 FXD Dyna Super Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 FXD Dyna Super Glide

Has anyone looked into this bike yet? I was just on the Harley website doing some research on the new bikes since I really don't know much about them yet. This bike looks good and has a decent 1584cc, 96 cubic inch V-Twin engine! What do you all think of this bike?

hi,

For comfort and handling you can't beat the Road King (though I'll never like the plastic side covers and squarish bags), but I still think the Heritage offers the most for your money (if they'd just make one without all the studs the way they finally got smart and left the fringe off the FLSTS).

I rented one of the Street Glides for a weekend, Put about 500 miles on it, many of them in the rain, This is a awesome bike also, it handled great, If I owned one I would have to change to the 6 inch shield as the wind buffeted right into my face (so did the rain). I also of course would change the seat (but thats with most any Harley Stock)

If I was to buy a new bike, this bike would be side by side with a Road king

Johalber

This bike is considered to be the most affordable Harley Davidson Big Twin Model which can be modified according to personal creative specifications. It has a price range of $12,395 - $12,720.

The new motors are awesome! That's for sure. The Super Glide is nice. I actually have an old Low Rider.

I would recommend that before you buy any of these bikes, you rent some and ride the heck out of 'em. I think you'll be able to make a better choice after that.

That is a great suggestion to go and rent a bike. I have never thought about trying to do more than just a test drive. I wish that I would have thought of this before I bought my very first bike.

That is a great suggestion to go and rent a bike. I have never thought about trying to do more than just a test drive. I wish that I would have thought of this before I bought my very first bike.
Yeah most Harley dealers have a rental program. I actually rented a sporty for a couple of days and put 500 miles on it. Trust me though, I'll never do that again.

I know that I have rented some bikes in the past, especially when I was trying to decide which model to purchase. I think that it really helped me make the best educated decision that I could make.

I have to go do some more shopping.......the 2 dealers closest to me don't rent, or test drive.:mad:

I have ridden some SuperGlides and love them. They handle nice, and with the old 88 motor had plently of power. I would like to ride the new 96 motor though. The 6 speed is nice, too. I am looking at buying one right now, just trying to make a couple last minute decisions..........

i've ordered a new vivid black fxdc - super glide custom. it arives in australia 11 march and should be right to pick up the following week. i'm 6'2 and need forward controls, but for now am keeping the rest stock until reliable feedback is availale on other parts, like exhausts, air intake etc.

Can't wait!

Snake

Attachments

• fxdc vblack.jpg
    fxdc vblack.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2,289
Back