free website stats program 2007 Fatboy - No turn signals or brake light | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Fatboy - No turn signals or brake light

CHX Fat Boy

Morning,

I have a 2007 Fat Boy with a "no turn signals, no brake light" issue. (The running lights work, the signals do not.) The brake light WILL work with the ignition in accessory, however, the turn signals will not. I heard earlier from a member that there may be a turn signal module which controls both the brake lights and turn signals. I did some research and all I can come up with is some sort of add on module that is altering the signals in some way?

Just curious if anyone knows if there is a turn signal module on a stock 07 Fat Boy and if it controls brake and turn signal lights.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks...

Start with the simple things first like fuses. Do you have any add on modules on the bike for directional lights or brake modulators to flash the brake light when stopping?

Checked the fuses, disconnected/reconnected the battery, etc. I don't have any add on modules for the lights. The confusing thing to me is the brake light working in accessory only.

Thanks! I appreciate your input. I did some research online and out here and my symptoms are definitely indicative of a bad TSM. I'm going to run up to the dealer now to talk to the service/parts guy.

Glad your working but it's very strange that the TSM fixed the Brake light issue. The 2007 FatBoy wiring must be totally different than an 09.
Turn signals and brake light wiring have nothing in common on a 2009.

Back