free website stats program 2007 deuce oil capacity | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 deuce oil capacity

Jdsmitty10

Can someone tell me how much oil my 07 deuce will take for a engine oil and filter change? Didn't get the manual when bought used.
Thanks!

Thanks ek. I am working on getting that manual. So is that the whole manual? As you can see I am new to this site so i have alot of posts to get to 150 to be able to download it.

I need to get moving to get it too considering i want to change my own oil and have NEVER done a bike before..Can't be bad, but would like to see the manual first ya know?

Last edited by a moderator:
jdsmitty10, that the entire manual. i have both the 06 and 07 versions. yeah goofuss, but the pdf is a far smaller file, unless i just sent the applicable pages, will try that. thanks.

Thanks ek. I am working on getting that manual. So is that the whole manual? As you can see I am new to this site so i have alot of posts to get to 150 to be able to download it.

I need to get moving to get it too considering i want to change my own oil and have NEVER done a bike before..Can't be bad, but would like to see the manual first ya know?

JD, it will be the best $60 you ever spent. If your lucky, your HD dealer will have the specific one you need in stock...AND may offer 20% discount coupon or weekly/monthly in store purchase discount. Register with your local HD dealer you like and they will e-mail you good info on specials. :s

Back