free website stats program 2007 Deuce Exhaust | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 Deuce Exhaust

Thanks Buddha, I don't know if they would fit or not but I bet Glider will !!
I am in Bishops Stortford so not too far from you, if they do fit I will find you on here, thanks Bucket

Oh ok, thanks for that, I didn't know whether the sensors were part of the injection system, and your right they would put a wand up the back, a friend has a 2006 softail standard and has the stock exhaust for it so if I could find the front pipes for the 2007 would they fit the 2006 mufflers ??

Most sites list mufflers for an 06 OR an 07, so there has to be a difference or it would specify fits 00-07 etc.

The sites do show the same number for the fatboy and deuce despite one being an FL and the other an FX frame. These parts fitments boggle my mind what's left of it.

OK Buddha, I did answer you but it didn't appear on here so it might be on here twice now, I don't know if the stock 2007 Fatboy will fit but I bet Glider does ??
I live in Bishops Stortford so not too far from you, the Deuce is still swimming at the moment so have a bit of time, if they fit I will look for you on here, Thanks Bucket.

OK Buddha, I did answer you but it didn't appear on here so it might be on here twice now, I don't know if the stock 2007 Fatboy will fit but I bet Glider does ??
I live in Bishops Stortford so not too far from you, the Deuce is still swimming at the moment so have a bit of time, if they fit I will look for you on here, Thanks Bucket.

Read post 12:D

Hi Glider, I have found a full stock exhaust for the 2007, that was removed at the dealers when the bike was new, the guy wants $200 do you think that is about the right price ??

$200 for a full exhaust isn't that bad.
If it is the dealer that is selling it to you, try to negotiate the price. They more than likely have it left there when they installed another system for a customer which means they didn't pay anything for it and will negotiate with you.:s
Sooner or later if they don't sell it, they end up in the dumpster because there really isn't much call for stock exhausts.

Thanks Wildspirit,
The first one has ended but the second one is there, im not sure if the softail custom would be the same as the Deuce, but I bet Glider does !! oh the £200 exhaust is a private sale, sound a nice Guy as he is going to copy his books for the Deuce as the one I bought does not have any books/history/paper work with it,
Thanks for every one's replies,

Bucket.

Not absolutely sure but I believe they would fit. They are basically the same base bike in the FX family as long as they were both 07's.

Back