free website stats program 2007 check engine light | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 check engine light

gditt

I've had a '07 Road King for about two years now and have a question about the engine light. When I turn on the ignition light will come on for a few seconds and then go off. After I start engine and take off if I accelerate to fast the engine light comes back on and stays on until I back off of the throttle. After I ride awhile it seems to be better but the other day I notice while I was in sixth gear and doing 70-75 light was on again and stayed on for a while until I backed of throttle again. Is this caused by lack of pressure in tank or maybe bad fuel filter?

Thanks glider, P0152 Rear sensor High. Have reset and leaving now to see if it comes back. Thanks for the info.

You may want to check the wiring on the rear 02 sensor or it may be the sensor itself retiring.

No Hoople its stock right now. Cleared code and took it for a ride now it gives me code
P1356 and module 32915-07. Any ideas?

Did you check the link furnished above?

P1356 Rear Cylinder No Combustion

Plug/plug wire or loose tip on the plug.

32915-07 is a part number, not a code. No problem there.

No Hoople its stock right now. Cleared code and took it for a ride now it gives me code
P1356 and module 32915-07. Any ideas?

It sounds like the injector may not be doing it's thing. If the O2 sensor was getting weak/tired, I would think you may see a P0154 (O2 inactive) but so far you have not. The P1356 could also mean insufficient fuel to promote combustion. I can't see a bad narrow band O2 sensor giving you a P1356.

Don't know if you want to roll up your sleeves and dig into it but I would swap injectors just to see if I now get a P1353 or a P0132. If you do, then you know it's the injector. If you once again get the original error codes I would look at the secondary spark components of the rear cylinder.

Remember these error codes are not an absolute science. They point you in a direction only.
You also have to think about the reasons that would make the component appear as being BAD to the ECM when it was actually Good..

Back