free website stats program 2006 flhtcuse radio has no power | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2006 flhtcuse radio has no power

Yep thought as much Because I didn,t purchase through Crutchfield they can,t help with problem. Suggested I go through Scosche which I have been doing. Back to the Drawing Board I go. Thanks Guys.

Well thanks guys I have had nothing but trouble with this set up. Have contacted the Crutchfield link given. Didn,t purchase through Crutchfield but hoping they can give me some extra Info on the install. I have had a sparky look over wiring to no Avail Also. I,m Guessing either the radio or the Scosche is faulty or not compatible with each other. Which then lays to my beliefs i Have been ripped off with this purchase from carampsonline from ebay. This Mob not replying to my problems with this setup.
Are you within the time frame E-Bay allows to file a claim to get a credit. For product received is what not is advertised or described.

Are you within the time frame E-Bay allows to file a claim to get a credit. For product received is what not is advertised or described.
Yeh just looked at ebay policies and sellers return policies I don,t qualify. But thanks guys I,ll explore other avenues. Still awaiting reply from Scosche.

Back