free website stats program 2006 flhtcuse radio has no power | Harley Davidson Forums

2006 flhtcuse radio has no power

reaperman0824

Ok guys need some help i bought a salvaged 06 screaming eagle ultra tour pack was tore off it when i got it all wires torn offthe pac. After i did the work i needed to it i wanted to hide all the wiring for the tour pack i asked around to a bunch of my harley buddies they all agreed i should be able to just cut the wires with out a issue. Well i did and now the radio dont work i tried reconnecting all the wires still nothing cant find a fuse for the radio could use any info anyone has got thanks

The fuse block under the Left side cover has a radio "memory" fuse, and under the Right side cover, partially hidden by the ECM is another fuse block. It has a fuse labeled P&A or Acc. check that one. Use a meter, visual check is not always accurate. It's possible that when cutting the harness to the tour pak, you caused a short to the rear speakers that blew a fuse.

So you bought a complete bike and the tour pack was severely damaged I gather. You repaired tour pack reinstalled it with wires connected for radio system and radio worked. You then cut wire harness per recommendation of buddies and now radio inop or has radio been inop since the purchase of salvaged bike.
Not a very clear description of concern. The CVO radio system are quite involved for amp, radio and additional systems of the CVO work all hand and hand. So the question is did radio ever work after purchase and before any repair attempts to damaged bike?????????

Can anyone tell me about the SCOSCHE HDSWC1 FITMENT TO JVC KENWOOD MARINE STEREO KD-R85MBS. I bought these units from Car amps online through E-BAY. Have had nothing but trouble with the set up. Came as a package deal. The Scosche is not working my handlebar controls. Harley Davidson 2006 1450cc Ultra Classic.
Questions: Is there a Fuse for the handle bar controls that may have been blown and where to locate if there is.
Question: And does anyone have a clear wiring diagram or picture of the Scosche rigged up to follow if wiring is connected properly.
I have been in contact with SCOSCHE There telling me to do this and to do that completely going away from there wiring that comes with the Unit. Being in Australia have only been able to contact scosche through emails. Been two weeks of emails to this Mob. GRRR Feeling ripped off with this setup.

Wonder why the Aussie Co. didn't tell the OP about the stateside tech. support?

I do believe it is but the site you referred the OP to says that the expert is Virginia based. So the OP can talk to someone instead of email and the time difference is not half way around the world. I thought your info was spot on.

I do believe it is but the site you referred the OP to says that the expert is Virginia based. So the OP can talk to someone instead of email and the time difference is not half way around the world. I thought your info was spot on.
Thanks Don. The switches on bike need to recognize that there is even a radio there. Which is why the kit is needed. I doubt rewiring can get the desired operation.

Well thanks guys I have had nothing but trouble with this set up. Have contacted the Crutchfield link given. Didn,t purchase through Crutchfield but hoping they can give me some extra Info on the install. I have had a sparky look over wiring to no Avail Also. I,m Guessing either the radio or the Scosche is faulty or not compatible with each other. Which then lays to my beliefs i Have been ripped off with this purchase from carampsonline from ebay. This Mob not replying to my problems with this setup.

Back