free website stats program 2006 Electra Glide, Too expensive ? Suggestions Please | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2006 Electra Glide, Too expensive ? Suggestions Please

Thanks.. I won that auction... Just deciding if I show buy it or not ? :small3d026: All that site does if I dont buy is ban me from auctioning with them :):)

I was able to find the service records only till 35K and it was not in them. so no way of knowing either :wall
If you bid and win, you should expect to pay or don't bid.

Well, I picked up a 2000 Road King Police at our local LEOs auction for around 12k. Then they rode them for three years so that was 2003 and it only had about 25k miles on it. So, I figured 8k miles a year. It was assigned to one guy and maintained at our local HDs. I was allowed to check it out just before the start of the auction.

70k for what 7-8 years would be around 9-10k per year. Close to the same.

Also when I took it to the shop they gave me a copy of the maintenance history! All good! Rode it until 2011 when I took it back to the shop and traded it in! Good luck!

I bought my 03 ultra with 61K, Tensioners went at 75K. You can change out just the tensioners, although most will do the upgrade which is prefered. There is a good chance that either they have already been replaced or upgraded. If you go ahead and get it, check them. That motor can go well over 120K miles plus. Change the oil regularly and make sure that any work done on your bike is done by a mechanic that knows what they are doing.

Back