free website stats program 2005 vrscb | Harley Davidson Forums

2005 vrscb

brentm

Hello, i live in new zealand and im looking at bringing some parts into the country, can anyone from the States give me the names of some good suppliers to deal with, the pricing they want for parts over here is silly, i have a wideglide as well and have delt with Debrix in the past and they have been good, they dont seem to do much for the V-Rod.

Thank You.

Vshop motrcycle parts........ they specialize in Vrod aftermarket and HD oem parts ,they build custom Vrods, No hassel shipping world wide . ask for Sharky great support and highly reccomend, he will get it to you and prices are great vshop.us

The prices may be better but the shipping may negate the bargain. I know it cost $143 (US) to ship a 23 lb. box to Fiji last year with the US Postal Service, then later on I shipped a camera, probably a 3 lb package with the USPS and it was $48. The sad part was that the post office was about a third of what it was for Fed EX/UPS. :s

im hearing you there joyflyin about the freight, have brought alot in from Debrix, the freight is a killer, the last lot of things i got (for my wideglide) was a forcewinder-xr2 and a TFI unit, all up including freight i still saved hundreds. thanks.

There are also HDT members not only in New Zealand, but Australia as well so Twrecks and others there could probably help you also. :s

Back