free website stats program 2004 fatboy rear axle | Harley Davidson Forums

2004 fatboy rear axle

just4u

Banned
I was told the reason was because of the rotation of the wheel could loosen the nut. I put my Axle in from the left and put the nut on the right so I could remove it if I got a flat on a road trip in the middle of no were. ther is a hole drilled in the middle of the axle with a pin clip that nut is going No were, and I used blue lock tight on the nut.

I was told the reason was because of the rotation of the wheel could loosen the nut. I put my Axle in from the left and put the nut on the right so I could remove it if I got a flat on a road trip in the middle of no were. ther is a hole drilled in the middle of the axle with a pin clip that nut is going No were, and I used blue lock tight on the nut.

Well...you still can't get the lower bolt out of the caliper without dropping the exhaust.

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

I have R&R my rear wheel with out removing the exhaust. I have a 06 heritage with Vance& Hines big shot longs. The rear brake calipers were not an issue with the bike up in the air on blocks 10'" high. Al I'm telling the truth, it can be done, I've done it,PJ

I have R&R my rear wheel with out removing the exhaust. I have a 06 heritage with Vance& Hines big shot longs. The rear brake calipers were not an issue with the bike up in the air on blocks 10'" high. Al I'm telling the truth, it can be done, I've done it,PJ

I'm not that lucky with my 07 FXSTC.

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

Attachments

• IMG_0735 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0735 (Medium).JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 9
Back