free website stats program 2003 Service Manual | Harley Davidson Forums

2003 Service Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

pru7536

By no means am I a mechanic; however I can read reasonably well and sometimes even follow simple instructions. That is why I have always paid the $60 and bought a service manual for my motorcycles. Last week, when I traded my ’07 geezer glide in on a 2010, I gave the service manual to the dealer figuring it would be beneficial to whoever bought the bike. Whether they will ever get it will never be known and I regret parting with it in such a manner. Tonight, I just stumbled on a 2003 Sportster service manual (P/N 99484-03) that I have had for the past seven years. It looks brand new with the exception of a couple of dog eared pages. There are no greasy fingerprints or ripped pages. If anyone on the forum has use for such an item, shoot me a message with your address and I will send it to you. I’m not selling it; I will give it to someone who will use it.

By no means am I a mechanic; however I can read reasonably well and sometimes even follow simple instructions. That is why I have always paid the $60 and bought a service manual for my motorcycles. Last week, when I traded my ’07 geezer glide in on a 2010, I gave the service manual to the dealer figuring it would be beneficial to whoever bought the bike. Whether they will ever get it will never be known and I regret parting with it in such a manner. Tonight, I just stumbled on a 2003 Sportster service manual (P/N 99484-03) that I have had for the past seven years. It looks brand new with the exception of a couple of dog eared pages. There are no greasy fingerprints or ripped pages. If anyone on the forum has use for such an item, shoot me a message with your address and I will send it to you. I’m not selling it; I will give it to someone who will use it.

It just doesnt get any better than this, I am sure you will make some one VERY happy, Capital Jack:D

Godd show Pru7536
+ 1 in my book

If i had been a wee bit closer i may have asked for that one as i keep sevice manuals and parts lists in a wee stack next to my chair for easy acess so that i can help others and it would have been a good addition

Brian

pru7536, I Just Got An 03 Sporster. i'd Shure Like To Buy That manual Off You If I could. I Just called The Dealer Yesterday And They Want 60.00 And About a Week To order it. I'm New To The Site And trying To learn from You guys So I Can Keep her Going. I Just Seen Your Post, THANKS, ROSCO

Tank, thanks for telling Rosco how to contact me and the kind words. I spoke to him at 1215 today (Saturday, 23 Oct.) and got his address. I’ll take the manual to the post office and get it on the way to him. He sounds like he’ll be another excellent addition as an HDT member.

Shortly after 1900 this evening I received a phone call from Rosco informing me his new service manual had arrived. My compliments to the U.S. Postal Service for such quick delivery. Fin, had a member that needed the manual not responded within a couple of days, I would have gladly sent it to you as an addition to your reference library.

Thanks for the thought pru however cost of post to cross the pond is often prohibitive for things like this :(

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back