free website stats program 2003 Road King Bar Suggestions | Harley Davidson Forums

2003 Road King Bar Suggestions

Bodeen

Staff member
Contributor
These stock bars are a pain in the neck! No, really...
I have searched the forum pretty good and most of the suggestions that I find are all for newer bikes and/or different models.
My question is a common one but for an '03 RK. More pullback and some rise would be great. I cant seem to find the exact specs on the current bars so it makes comparing tough.
I was thinking Wild One RKII's but if the Heritage bars or something without cable changes would work for less than 1/2 the $. I would sure give it a try.

I am 6'0 tall

Thanks in advance for suggestions,

Bodeen

I would like to put Haritage bars on my Fatboy. If I did would I have to change the brake line and cables?

I put the Heritage bar's on my '04 RK and it was one of the best things I did..Very easy swap..no cable or wiring extensions needed everything fit's with no problem!

So part#56623-99 is what I want to look for?

Thx guy's

Bodeen

Chrome-plated version of the stock bar. Replaces Original Equipment P/N 56569-86. Chrome-plated handlebars are designed to be exact replacements for the Original Equipment stainless steel handlebars.

Fits '86-'08 FLSTC models.

Product ID: 56623-99

That should be the ones.

When i went looking for new handle bars i went to a dealer that had a ...wow how on earth do i explain this...ya set down like your on a bike and they had several different handle bars to try...suggestions are just that...but the proof is in the pudding only when you are comfortable...everyone told me as well about the Heritage bars but i want a Bar that would put my wrist in a complete neutral position..so i ended up with the 9 " mini Apes...so ya really gotta try it for yourself...

Have you ever changed the passing lights on your Road King? If so did the originals have a black plastic back with harley part H4499 on the bulbs?

Thanks, Mike

Back