free website stats program 2003 Heritage Softail No Start | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2003 Heritage Softail No Start

Nope, wrong again, you need to start with a fresh battery and work backwards, it may be a bad switch or in the fuel system, ya got to think before you post so not to give mis information like I have a few times, but I am right more than I am wrong, it comes from years of wrenching, that is all I do and I do it as good as I can with very few complaints and repeat customers

Did you even read the OP's post? He said he removed the switch and cleaned it and even removed and changed it with another one, still the same issue. What does a fuel issue have to do with lack of or no electrical power?

Compression test would be the last thing to check, you are right it requires spark, fuel and compression to run

Yes I agree, but you can have spark at the plugs but not enough power to start the engine. My bet is it's a bad or weak battery or a power/ground issue.

Nuff said.
Agree, load test battery find out where the drain on the system is my bet is a bad regulator bleeding the battery

Hi Jack just wanted to say thanks for your help you were 100% right battery was fully charged but the amps was exstreamly low! i greatly appreciate your input and everonr else who helped! Great Job sir

Hi Jack just wanted to say thanks for your help you were 100% right battery was fully charged but the amps was exstreamly low! i greatly appreciate your input and everonr else who helped! Great Job sir
It is what we do here we help
Good on you now ride ;)

Back