free website stats program 2002 uktra classic EFI map | Harley Davidson Forums

2002 uktra classic EFI map

Longhair

I have a 2002 ultra classic the bike pops bad out the exhaust on deacceleration a lot. When you give it throttle it will puff out the air cleaner. I have sceaming eagle stage 1 air cleaner and screaming eagle slip ons on the bike. I can not find the right map for it. Harley said they can not find the map for it either. They said i should put a power commander in it. I don't have the money for that right now. Anybody know what i can do at this point.

I have a 2002 ultra classic the bike pops bad out the exhaust on deacceleration a lot. When you give it throttle it will puff out the air cleaner. I have sceaming eagle stage 1 air cleaner and screaming eagle slip ons on the bike. I can not find the right map for it. Harley said they can not find the map for it either. They said i should put a power commander in it. I don't have the money for that right now. Anybody know what i can do at this point.

I know a lot of riders are Very Happy using TFI...., the discount may vary but it by far for ME is the best one on the market..... Just TOO LEAN a condition is what it sounds like to me on yours.

Too Lean Has been the problem on Most harley bikes, popping exhaust and back pop in port (Yours may be a intake air leak OR exhaust like tank says) Richening mine out did the trick..

Often when HD re-maps they are Ham Strung and Only able to follow EPA's laws.. I would go a different road than HD's re-map.(.)

Look at the TFI

signed....BUBBIE

Back