free website stats program 2002 Heritage schematic | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2002 Heritage schematic

Thank you Hoople,
This makes more sense to me, I will check this and let you know the finding.

Kardar

chopperdoc,

yes you are right, it is owners manual. Borrowed a service manual froma friend for 2007 and that has the schematic. Not sure though if there are any or much changes between 2002 & year 2007 bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Hoople,
This makes more sense to me, I will check this and let you know the finding.

Kardar

chopperdoc,

yes you are right, it is owners manual. Borrowed a service manual froma friend for 2007 and that has the schematic. Not sure though if there are any or much changes between 2002 & year 2007 bike.

If the info so far does not do it, just check back and let us know. Somebody here will get you fixed and going. :p

Thank you all for the help. I did sort out the problem and there were couple of issues.

I took the saddle bags & back rest annd all that stuff off of the bike recently and I think at that time somehow one of the wires got pinched and susequently stripped and was grounding.

Second and I beleive the most imposrtant was the suggestion to check the connectivity at the relay. :( yes it was wired opposite of what it should be.

I did try the horn a few times and it was ok but I will see how it hold out there in the real world.

Thanks again,

kardar

Attachments

• DSC_0087_lzn.jpg
    DSC_0087_lzn.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0089_lzn.jpg
    DSC_0089_lzn.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 0
  • stebel_on_gts-wiring.jpg
    stebel_on_gts-wiring.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0