free website stats program 2002 Deuce mufflers | Harley Davidson Forums

2002 Deuce mufflers

warnermi

I bought my bike used and it has Screaming Eagle pipes on it. I want to go to something quieter. What were the stock pipes for this bike? Can I just replace the mufflers or do I need to do the whole system? What should I expect to pay for used mufflers? Thanks

I bought my bike used and it has Screaming Eagle pipes on it. I want to go to something quieter. What were the stock pipes for this bike? Can I just replace the mufflers or do I need to do the whole system? What should I expect to pay for used mufflers? Thanks

Just need to replace the mufflers; no need to change the head pipe. New mufflers will run about $150 plus/each with no catalytic converter. I have a set of like new mufflers and heat shields off a 2005 Deuce that I will sell for $150 for the pair, plus shipping. They were taken off the bike with less than 2500 miles. PM me if interested.:s

Just need to replace the mufflers; no need to change the head pipe. New mufflers will run about $150 plus/each with no catalytic converter. I have a set of like new mufflers and heat shields off a 2005 Deuce that I will sell for $150 for the pair, plus shipping. They were taken off the bike with less than 2500 miles. PM me if interested.:s

I'm starting to think you run an exhaust shop out of your basement...

That is a VERY good price since HD pricing is @ 199.00 per muffler:s

Back