free website stats program 2001 Wide Glide rear fender | Harley Davidson Forums

2001 Wide Glide rear fender

7sevenMC7

I am not a big fan of the bobtail fender that the wide glide has but i love my wide glide. Does anyone know if there is a different fender that is available for the bike, or do i have to do some garage work?

I would check the latest 2010 HD Parts and Accessories catalog...plenty of information in there and it is "free" in a manner of speaking (--cause it is basically a candy store catalog for the "kid" in all of us...). :bigsmiley24: They may come in primed or painted to match your color...and will likely blow a hole in your wallet "just a bit"!!!

I am not a big fan of the bobtail fender that the wide glide has but i love my wide glide. Does anyone know if there is a different fender that is available for the bike, or do i have to do some garage work?
=============================================
7seven; I just did some looking and got conflicting info. on what year Dyna fenders are different. I have a never used factory primed Dyna Glide Custom/Superglide rear fender. It was for a '92 ( I bought it in '97), if you find it will fit your bike without mods, and is the style you want, I'll make you a real deal on it. :)
Breeze

Last edited:
Sweet! I will do some research on that and even if i gotta wrench abit atleast ill have somethin to do. Thanks man. I will get back to you soon.

Back