2001 Ultra Premium Sound User Manual

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by masterguns, Oct 27, 2009.

1. masterguns

masterguns Member

Does anyone have a copy of the subject manual for sale? Better yet, if someone has a copy of this manual, would you be willing to fax me a few pages of the "CB Setup" procedure? I have ordered a copy of the entire document from HD but it will be 7 days before it will arrive at the dealership. I can't wait that long. I would even be willing to pay for this help. Thanks

2. Packagebil

Packagebil Member

Just saw your post tonight, I have a book covering my 99 Ultra classic radio, in my Road Glide. How can I help you? Bill

3. kennewman

kennewman Member

Sorry for the late response to your post...
    I have a copy of that manual, and would be glad to scan the pages you need...
    IF you still need them....
    Let me know...
    Also, where are you located?
    Because if you're in SoCal, let me know if it might be better to just meet up somewhere....

Ken Newman
    Orange County

4. masterguns

masterguns Member

Thanks for the offer Ken and Bill. At the time I posted I wasn't aware the audio manual could be purchased from Harley. Mine will be here tomorrow. Appreciate the offer.

Herb

5. gmurdock

gmurdock Active Member

I have a 97 tour pak & it has an Amp but I have no idea what wire goes to what? Is there anyway some could send me the color code for it? You could either PM me or email it to gmurdock@aol.com
    Thanks for any help
    Gordon